Sunday 19 September 2010

The LET Space

A month into the project and the LET space is looking wonderful now! At The moment the LET space is is the base for all of the drop in workshops and knitting circle sessions I am organising throught out the project. It is also a display space to showcase the creative and wonderful crocheted pieces the local community have been making by attending the workshops. 

At the moment the space has a washing line in which I have been hanging various pieces to over the past few weeks.  I have also been using various parts of the market stall structure to tie pieces on to and to group the different pieces together as a start for constructing the sculptures. 

I have had some wonderful comments back from the general public who have been admiring the work commenting on how nice it is to see the space transforming and growing week by week.

I thought I'd share a few images of how the space looks right now...

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment